AD&S offers FingerPro ID, a turnkey system that facilitates the electronic transmission of fingerprints to check state and national level criminal history records for employment applicants.
Fingerprints can be captured by live scan or rolled on a fingerprint card for scanning. The fingerprint quality is examined by the software to ensure that it meets the requirements mandated by the FBI. The records are transmitted digitally through utilizing our software for a virtually seamless process from the beginning to the end result. And your background check results are delivered in hours, not weeks!
- The results from the background checks are downloaded by the system and are associated with the appropriate record in the database where allowed by the appropriate state or federal agency. And the fingerprint images are stored in the system; you’ll never have to reprint a previously submitted record. Any record can be replicated and resubmitted when necessary for subsequent background checks.
Our software applications are used by, among others:
- Health and childcare agencies
- Educational institutions
- MS state agencies/divisions
- Law enforcement agencies
- US Governmental agencies
- Other businesses requiring fingerprint transmission
Live scan fingerprinting refers to the technology used by law enforcement agencies and private facilities to capture fingerprints and palm prints electronically, without the need for the more traditional method of ink and paper.
Based on cutting-edge optical & biometric technologies, AD&S offers a range of live scanners for single, dual, ten-fingerprints and palm print capturing, which are used for law enforcement and civil applicant processing applications.
FingerPro ID features:
- Full history of every record
- Secure access to the system
- Powerful searching and filtering functions
- Fast textual and image data input
- Electronic, paperless submission of prints
- Downloads responses
- Automatic generation of form letters
- Live Scan and card scan capable
FingerPro ID scanning system is FBI certified and transmissions are ANSI / NIST compliant.
Live scan system – Green Bit DactyScan 84c (10-print) and MultiScan 527g (palm)
Card scan system – Epson Perfection v500 Photo
Recommended Computer Specifications
- 4GB RAM
- 500GB Hard Drive
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher (32 bit and 64 bit)
Service and Satisfaction
It’s important to you, so it’s important to us.
We believe in our software and we stand behind it, one hundred percent. We offer complete employee training, technical support, disaster recovery plans, and service. Contact us today for a demonstration of FingerPro ID.