AD&S Company OverviewAD&S is a leading provider of electronic fingerprint transmission systems in 26 states along with Washington, D.C., and Santiago, Chile. We pioneered civil applicant fingerprint processing in the State of Mississippi in 2002. Today, we offer multiple biometric solutions in the civil and criminal arenas. Where State and/or Federal regulations allow, we are also able to incorporate electronic sex offender and child abuse registries. We were founded in 1989 to offer affordable solutions to its clientele. AD&S is proud to announce that we have received the National Women's Business Enterprise Certification from WBENC on September 30, 2012.
Why AD&S should be your ONLY choice:
- AD&S software/hardware is certified by both the state and the FBI.
- AD&S has over 400 livescans installed and operative in Mississippi alone!
- AD&S is trusted by state government agencies, airlines, schools, police departments and sheriff's offices.
- AD&S has over 3,000 customers.
- AD&S responds to service issues quickly. In most cases, our trained support team can resolve problems without negotiating an onsite visit.
- AD&S provides mobile solutions.
- AD&S has a 94% rating from Dun and Bradstreet for response and support to customers.